Thanks for taking the time to review these procedures prior to booking your appointment.
1. Disclaimer: An astrology and/or HD reading is not a substitute for a consultation with a financial advisor, medical expert or psychiatrist. By booking a reading, the client acknowledges this and accepts full responsibility for the interpretation of any information received, and for any subsequent decisions. I reserve the right to choose those with whom I will work.
2. Phone sessions or on-line via Zoom, Skype, or Facebook Messenger video.
3. When booking your reading, I’ll need your date, year, place (nearest city or town) and time of birth. NOTE: Where possible, an accurate birth time within 15 minutes is needed. It’s your Soul’s grand entrance onto the 3-D Earth plane of time/space at precise coordinates of latitude and longitude. If there is no time of birth, no worries, but best if you have an exact time of birth.
5. Your payment reserves an appointment time. Payment must be received two days prior to your session; without payment, the appointment is not firm. If payment is not received two days prior, we’ll need to reschedule. Same-day appointments can be arranged for an extra fee.
6. Please allow a 48-hour notice for any changes or cancellations. When scheduling, please consider carefully if the time and date offered will work for you. While life happens, cancellations cost me time and money. If you cancel THE DAY OF your session, you may have to wait weeks for the next available appointment.
7. Sessions are non-refundable.
8. If you are late, that time is deducted from your session. I do not reschedule missed appointments, NO-SHOWS, or clients who cancel minutes before their appointment. Remember: Sessions are non-refundable.
9. You are responsible for asking the questions you want answered. I do my best to let you know when we have 10 minutes left to get in any questions you may have. If there are specific things you’re seeking guidance on, please let me know when you book your appointment so I can properly prepare.
10. If you need CLARITY after a reading around something I said, please email me, the sooner the better:
astroyogawoman @ gmail dot com. If there’s a new question, please purchase a new reading.
11. Security: The security of your Personal Information is important, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Policy applies to Debbie Barnett and Astro Yoga Woman, and it governs all data collection and usage by us. Using these services, you are therefore consenting to the collection procedures expressed in this Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Debbie Barnett may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our consultancy and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
Disclosure of Information
Debbie Barnett may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· As necessary to provide services you have ordered
· In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
· In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined
· As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
· As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
· As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Debbie Barnett
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
P.O. Box 57365
Tucson, AZ 85732
Cell: (951) 316-9380